Pennsylvania Association of Occupational Health Nurses Annual State Conference
March 13 and 14, 2019
New Dates for Ohio Workers’ Compensation Medical & Health Symposium
The next Medical & Health Symposium is scheduled for April 26-27, 2019. This Friday/Saturday event will better accommodate the availability of Ohio’s health-care providers.
The free symposium will consist of programming for both clinicians and provider office staff. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
For more information, contact Chris Angles by email or phone 614-728-5508.
REGISTER TODAY FOR THE 2019 AAOHN NATIONAL CONFERENCE!
Enhance your education and boost your professional development this spring in Jacksonville, Florida at the 2019 AAOHN National Conference! From networking to professional development workshops, concurrent sessions and inspiring keynotes, the 2019 National Conference will provide an experience like no other.
Join us at the Jacksonville Riverfront on April 8-10, 2019.
Thursday, November 1st
- Dr. Brent Pawlecki – Creating a Culture of Health
- Dale Bugay – Demonstrating The Value of Occupational Accountable Care That Improves the Health and Productivity of Employed Populations
Friday, November 2nd
- Tammy Allen – The ROI of On-Site Occupational Health Services
- Teresa Andreani – 7 Truths About Substance Use Disorders – A Candid Conversation About Alcoholism, Addiction, Recovery & The Workplace
- Michelle Bach & Marc Fleischauer – The Tricky Triangle of ADA, FMLA & Workers Comp
- Rick Wickstrom – Promoting Musculoskeletal Fitness Through Movement Screening
- Melissa Linton – OSHA Update
- Beverly Hittle – Understanding the Intersection of Sleep and Shift Work
Saturday, November 3rd