We are VERY PROUD of our Ohio Speakers – Hope you can sit in on their presentations at the National Conference!
Human Factors and Ergonomics Society – International Symposium Coming Up!
March 26th – 28th in Boston, Massachusetts
You are invited to attend an international symposium that expands your knowledge of human factors/ergonomics applied to health-care devices, environments, and end-users!
• Get insights on the latest science and best practices
• Understand innovations in the safety of health-care providers and patients
• Sharpen the focus of your HF/E initiatives
• Improve your regulatory approaches
The Health-Care Symposium offers leading human factors experts, pharmaceutical and medical device companies, biomedical engineers, health-care providers, FDA representatives, and patient safety researchers the opportunity to share knowledge and find solutions for issues and challenges in health-care.
The symposium is organized into four program tracks:
• Consumer and Clinical Health-Care IT
• Health-Care Environments
• Medical and Drug-Delivery Devices
• Patient Safety Research and Initiatives
It also features workshops, presentations, and interactive posters in a format that allows for interaction and exchange among participants and presenters. Learn more at www.hfes.org