Marathon is Hiring at their Findlay, OH Corporate Office Complex
Advanced Practice Clinical Supervisor
Position is responsible for the provision and management of occupational health services and supervision of the health services staff at the Findlay Corporate Office Complex. The incumbent will possess the ability to interact and collaborate with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders to prevent and manage injuries and illnesses and to promote health, wellness, productivity and safety in the working population. This will be accomplished by implementing programs and managing health services directed towards employees, and when applicable the local community, as well as engaging in the clinical evaluation and treatment of injuries and illnesses.
- Oversees and maintains the onsite Occupational Health Clinic. Administers and maintains the policies, programs, and procedures of the clinic consistent with the company’s general policies concerning medical services as defined by Corporate Health Services (CHS). Manages the clinic’s budget and oversees procurement of necessary facility’s equipment and supplies to operate the clinic safely and effectively.
- Manages and supervises all clinic staff personnel, including nurses, medical assistants, medical technicians, EMTs, paramedics and/or administrative assistants. Mentors all health care professionals and other staff personnel in the delivery of appropriate and professional clinical services.
- Evaluates and treats injured and ill employees and provides emergency medical management and treatment for all injured workers.
- With the assistance of other clinic staff, performs variety of worker clinical evaluations including, but not limited to, annual health monitoring and medical surveillance examinations, worker fitness-for-duty examinations, pre-assignment/pre-placement examinations, preventive service examinations, etc.
- Undertakes and oversees provision of specialty services such as drug and alcohol testing, medical screening, health-related studies (i.e. fitness for duty, special investigations of work place incidences, etc.), travel medicine consultations and immunizations, etc.
- Provides all clinical activities under the direction of the Corporate Medical Director
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the State of Ohio
- Board certification as a Nurse Practitioner or NCCPA Certification
- 5+ years’ experience in Occupational Medicine
- 5+ years of supervisory or management experience
- Proficient use of electronic medical record keeping systems and MS office systems
- ACLS Certification
- Certified DOT Examiner
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN)
- Certified Case Manager
- Certified Audiometric Technician
- NIOSH Trained in Spirometry
- Certified Breath Alcohol Technician
- Experience in urine and hair collection for drug testing